Sunday, December 28, 2008

fallin in love with a name...


each and every one of us will have someone special in life as a lover...love can touch us one time and it lasts for a lifetime.. falling in love with your lover means loving everything which belongs to him/her or everything related to him/her..however there are some people who fall in love with the name....

this is a story about a guy i met, who loves the name rau...

bus bus bus kobaathaaa??? who's dat guy starin at me!!!! ...oh bus came..i hurried to get into the bus and found a seat for me..on the other side of the same row sat that guy.and a man of about 25 sat next to me..aargh :@ ...the stranger guy ws lukin lil wierd at da man sittin next to me...he waitd for me to come out from the bus and waited for me to buy a ticket for the ferry..he asked my name but i didnt damn care about what he asked and said..but i do remember his name.. naav (not the real name)..since that day he used to follow me and and roam around when i stand near the bus stop...always askin for my name...bt i didnt give any attention to him and his questions...i had a little teddy bear tied on my bag...so some of my friends when they didnt kno my name calld me teddy and always calls me by that name in the terminal and wherever they see me in hulhumale'...so i think he also would have heard them callin me teddy..days changed to weeks and weeks to months....one night i had to go to school (aminiya) for an extra class..so i was waiting for the bus where naav was also waiting but he got a taxi and asked me to come in..but i refused and waited for the bus..he left..when i reached the terminal a ferry also left..but naav waited for me..he sat next to me in the ferry..and asked me my name..atlast i told my name..'um raufa..cn call rau or raufa'..he stood speechless as though he couldn't beleive his ears..and laid his head on his knee..he was crying...ohmg did i say anything wrong..i asked several times then he got up and said that he'll never talk to me again...watt!!strange hu'h... i got v curious to know the reason...so i didnt leave him like that..cox i don't want anybody to stop talking to me for no reason..as i asked him many times, he gave me the reason...
'in everyones life there'll be some girl or a boy special...the one they truly love..in my life there's a girl who love me a lot..and i love loadz...but the girls family didnt want her to be with me..they wanted her to marry another man..so i didnt wanted her to do anything against her parents..she was ready to be with me and start a life with me against her parents...so i had no choice..i acted in such a way that she was forced to believe that i don't love her....i smiled for her and wanted her to be happy with her family..but inside me was dying...this happened few weeks back...and her name is raufa...i call her rau..so i decided not to talk to anyone about her and never wanted to talk to anyone named raufa or rau...so that i can try to erase her from my mind to some extent..

we reached the male' terminal then..i listened to him carefully but wanted to be friends..i gave him my number and on next week i shifted to male'..but he always asks my friends to convey his regards to me...and texted me and calls me rarely..i used to advice and encourage him to start a new life..however i often go there and visit my cusins and aunt..one day i went there for an overnight...he called me and he said that he wanted to tell something...but didnt want to tell me thinking that i might get angry..i promised that i won't get angry and will not break the friendship....then.....he proposed me.....hu'h mee??? on the spot..... i rejected his proposal...i knew he was a good guy and he's a nice friend..but at the same time keepin in mind that he's so much in love with that name that he propsed me jux bcox my name is rau..somedays he used to send me wierd smss actually sending to the other raufa...i get confused a lot..i adviced him to start a new life but then also he decided to be with a rau..hehe..he accepted my rejection and we are just friends now.. :D

-the end-

5 comments:

Unknown said...

hehehee.... kewwll :P

Anonymous said...

short n sweet n sad.i am in tears...sc

hadhy said...

hey was it a true story???????
varah cute story eh ingey..

Raufa said...

yeah hama true..hehe

Anonymous said...

wow rau...tas really nic..... n i think tats a gub exp..... thanx 4 jst bn ma frend..

Powered By Blogger